Fast and cheap all your friends and fellow housemates will love your Italian cooking.
Chorizo (30g per person)
Onion (half onion per person)
Garlic (half clove per person)
Pasta (60g dried per person)
Basil (dried or fresh)
Chilli flakes (to taste)
Chipotle paste (optional)
Chopped tomatoes (half tin per person)
1. Cover pasta with boiling water (add a pinch of salt and a drop of oil to stop it sticking).
2. Heat up a tbsp of oil in a wok/large frying pan on a high heat.
3. Roughly dice chorizo and add to pan.
4. Finely dice an onion and combine with chorizo in the pan.
5. Once the onions are starting to colour, add in the finely diced (or crushed) garlic (don’t add before this because garlic burns very easily!)
6. Add a splash of balsamic, cook for 30s to remove the acidity, then add a tsp of chipotle paste, cook for a further 30s.
7. Add the chopped tomatoes, basil and a few chilli flakes.
8. Stir all the ingredients in, taste and add balsamic/basil/salt/pepper etc to taste.
9. Turn wok down to a low heat until pasta is cooked.
10. Drain pasta when cooked, add to bowl to mix through the sauce.
11. Serve up and munch away.
Welcome to Student Casa
Welcome to a new style of student living. Student accommodation designed especially for you.
We are the number one choice for student accommodation in Elche, because we genuinely care about how you want to live. Living in a Student Casa Apartment is not just about the building. It is living in a safe and secure home, so you are comfortable to study and socialise, with complete peace of mind. Plus, with our single fee Fully Inclusive Service Package, you will not have any financial worries.
I know your stay with us will be fantastic and you will have the best time of your life staying in the beautiful city of Elche making new friends and studying new subjects.
If you have any more questions about our accommodation or studying in Elche please contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or on social media.