Quick and easy brain FOOD!!!
2 pieces of whole grain or sprouted bread
1/2 or 1 ripe avocado (you should easily be able to leave a dent in it when pressing on the skin with your finger)
Black pepper (freshly ground if available)
1. Toast two pieces of bread.
2. Cut open ripe avocado lengthwise — you can use half or the whole thing. If using half, save the side with the pit, wrap in foil or plastic wrap and place in fridge.
3. scoop out avocado flesh and spread it on top. I like to mash the avocado while it is still in its skin.
4. Add a sprinkle of salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste. The better quality spices, the better it will taste.
Fast and cheap all your friends and fellow housemates will love your Italian cooking.
Chorizo (30g per person)
Onion (half onion per person)
Garlic (half clove per person)
Pasta (60g dried per person)
Basil (dried or fresh)
Chilli flakes (to taste)
Chipotle paste (optional)
Chopped tomatoes (half tin per person)
1. Cover pasta with boiling water (add a pinch of salt and a drop of oil to stop it sticking).
2. Heat up a tbsp of oil in a wok/large frying pan on a high heat.
3. Roughly dice chorizo and add to pan.
4. Finely dice an onion and combine with chorizo in the pan.
5. Once the onions are starting to colour, add in the finely diced (or crushed) garlic (don’t add before this because garlic burns very easily!)
6. Add a splash of balsamic, cook for 30s to remove the acidity, then add a tsp of chipotle paste, cook for a further 30s.
7. Add the chopped tomatoes, basil and a few chilli flakes.
8. Stir all the ingredients in, taste and add balsamic/basil/salt/pepper etc to taste.
9. Turn wok down to a low heat until pasta is cooked.
10. Drain pasta when cooked, add to bowl to mix through the sauce.
11. Serve up and munch away.
Welcome to Student Casa
Welcome to a new style of student living. Student accommodation designed especially for you.
We are the number one choice for student accommodation in Elche, because we genuinely care about how you want to live. Living in a Student Casa Apartment is not just about the building. It is living in a safe and secure home, so you are comfortable to study and socialise, with complete peace of mind. Plus, with our single fee Fully Inclusive Service Package, you will not have any financial worries.
I know your stay with us will be fantastic and you will have the best time of your life staying in the beautiful city of Elche making new friends and studying new subjects.
If you have any more questions about our accommodation or studying in Elche please contact me via email: email@example.com or on social media.